• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Side Plugin Bending Board 1.2.0

!Bending Board!
Simple bending board that shows your bound moves on the right with the slot on it.

Pros:
- Show slots!
- Show selected slot!
- Show cooldowns!
- Will hook into other scoreboards
(HOWEVER do keep in mind for example, when a player has a scoreboard OTHER than the server scoreboard, which he shares with others, those others will see the scoreboard as well!)

Cons
- No support for multi abilities!
- No support for combos!

Commands:
- /bending board ~ toggle the board

Working Versions:
- ProjectKorra 1.8.0

- Spigot 1.8 - 1.10

*Many thanks to Loony as he helped a bit :)

"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Author
runefist
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.38 star(s) 8 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixes + Health option!

Fixed some bugs: - NPE on BendingChangebindEvent (Thanks to Loony for finding) -...
  2. Bug fixes

+ Fix some small issuess when toggling off! + Fix issues with other scoreboards

Latest reviews

It worked very well. I do wish that it is updated to a more recent version of Spigot and ProjectKorra.
its not working :c im using it for minecraft 1.14.4
please update to 1.12 , not working at my server :(
D
Great plugin. Can you add multi-abilities and combos?
Though, for combos, there could be an enable & disable option in the config, but maybe disabled as default? Anyway good plugin to have.
it is not showing on my server why ?
When i change presets it bugs
Rune ;-; How Do I Install It ???
runefist
runefist
4 stars cause you don't know how to install? :P Anyways simply drop it in the plugins folder.
It's a pretty good plugin, nothing wrong with it. It does exactly what it needs to. Though I'd love to see support for multi-abilites in the future!
runefist
runefist
Thanks for the rating! I will add multi abilities for sure, combo's I don't know how I feel about those :P