• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

worldguard and bending

blackhawks1231

Verified Member
In my warzone, its worldguarded and i dont want players to use their bending in other regions but in the warzone i want them to be able to use it. is there any way i can enable it for just one region in worldguard and keep it off in the rest of the regions?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
( Would definitely check out http://projectkorra.com/resources/wgbendingflag.230/ thanks to Strange )
This is outdated and abandoned. Although it may work you might want to find an alternative because it may not work forever.

EDIT
I do not suggest looking for alternative plugins, those do not really exist lol. Rather, alternative ways to set up your server or other was to enable/disable bending. I believe it's the building flag that can enable/disable building but, of course, that would also disable/enable building (block placing) wherever you set it.