• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What will win in a fight? A whip or a sword?

Joeri

Verified Member
What if I tried to choke you with it. What would you then? You wouldn't be able to pick up because it is around your neck wrapped, tightly while im pulling it.
Depends if you are close at me, if it was around my neck while you are at long range i would be pretty screwed, well. i would atleast try to make an attempt to cut it from where your pulling it, but 80% chance of death for me

If you are close i would try to hit you from behind, but still if its around my neck im screwed, even if im trying to hit someone

Preston M

Verified Member
I don't think you understand how whips work. A snap in a whip is literally the rope breaking the sound barrier, which can break bones. A swordsman can't approach without the risk of broken limbs.
lol, you can snap towels on people to, garuntee that it isnt breaking bones. remember F=M*a the mass is insignificant, and Accelleration is decent. so it will do less then decent DMG

Preston M

Verified Member
What if I tried to choke you with it. What would you then? You wouldn't be able to pick up because it is around your neck wrapped, tightly while im pulling it.
I will push my thumbs into your eyes until you let me go, or you go blind. You still cant choke me unless you are next to me, and at that point you are already dead.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I will push my thumbs into your eyes until you let me go, or you go blind. You still cant choke me unless you are next to me, and at that point you are already dead.
What If I am couple of meters away from you? How would you then push my thumb into my eye if you are far away?

Preston M

Verified Member
Are you wrapping it around my neck from a distance? if so im calling luck, and im running at you with my sword.

Preston M

Verified Member
You woudn't, as you will be tryining to free your neck from the whip as if you don't you'll chock faster and die.
even if you somehow cut off bloodflow to my brain, i have 15 secs before i will pass out. it does not take 15 secs for me to stab you to death and loosen the whip.

HydroMan

Verified Member
even if you somehow cut off bloodflow to my brain, i have 15 secs before i will pass out. it does not take 15 secs for me to stab you to death and loosen the whip.
I can still go around you, while still strangling you and dodging your stabs.