• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Waterbending] New sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hi, everyone! Get your eyes open because there is something going on here.

From the title, you can already see what I am going to suggest, so here you have:

NEW WATER SOURCES
Let's see what we have here...
  • Snow Blocks;
  • Slime Blocks;
  • Slimes :)3).
Now how it would work (throw the explaination, I will use WaterManipulation as a move example. This would be possible to every move):
  • If you shift while looking at a snow block, the smoke will appear. When you click to shoot some water, the snow block would turn into a snow layers block as the same size of a full block, except without one layer. With this, you could use more than one time a snow block. Everytime you shoot a WaterManip. from a snow block, a layer of snow would disappear.
  • Well... That's it... Slime.
  • This is a feature that I thought from an already existing thread about "Deshydratation". Well, if you select a Slime as a source, the smoke would follow it. Every time you use a Slime as a source, it would shrink. Once it gets to its smallest size, the mob would die and now SlimeBalls or XP would be dropped. Also, if you WaterManipulate ONCE against a Big Slime, it would suck your water, healing it. If you used two WM, the second wouldn't mess with the mob. If you use 3, the third one would add Poison I. The fourth would add Poison II ans so one and so on. Medium and Small Slimes won't benefit the healing feature. Just poison. The poison here represents the real problem between water and gelly... Too much water, no gelly :3
Resume:
  • Slimes can be used as a Water source;
  • Big Slimes will heal if they are hit by ONE WaterManipulations and get hurted if shot with more than two.
Thanks for reading! :D
(BTW, this was my sister's idea when she was killing Slimes xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.