• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Can we have the waterbending feature, where it can update waterblocks that aren't loaded properly (looking unnormal like in the picture) when upon selecting a source for an ability? Sourcing a water block would update all the blocks in a specific large radius around it, which would result in all the hideos waterblocks to start following again normally or become stationary if met the required conditions (such as appropiate pool size for it, ect.).

Mostly this happens in a server (see the picture), which for me personally annoys me. Yes, "reload the arena then" is a good method of fixing, but sometimes and somewhere - admins aren't available to do that and you don't have access to revert-options of the arena where this irritating condition happens. I'm accusing that this is the fault of PK, cause that's the only way I can see this glitch happening through nothing else than by the cause of an bending ability, probably by their griefing-attribute outcomes at/near bodies of water.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Not sure what's the PhaseChange vapourishing is, but relevant to this thread have it only evaporate water in one block level/height, where pointed at. So that one can do that, before sourcing a source to fix all of that unloaded crap without making a mess with bigger flood just cause some sort 2x2x2 water fountain structure was in the way of the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.