• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending Ability- Steam Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I can't imagine a way for this to look good and for people not to have suffered from severe lag due to a move like this.. People complain about default airblast having too many particles - I can't imagine a shroud of steam not ruining the ability to fight for many players.
Minecraft 1.9 will make particles not lag whatsoever.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Hate to say it, but this is being denied. If you watched the show, Fog was used more as a way to hide rather than to blind. Also, fog is able to be escaped from, but in your concept it is not. This would honestly ruin some combat, and I don't believe SteamBending is even an official ProjectKorra SubElement. If you want to blind users in a ChiBlocking kind of way, then become a ChiBlocker. Just in my personal opinion, Water does not need another way to easily disorient you. If you want to blind others, freezing them is a good alternative.

See a list of the Official ProjectKorra SubElements below:
Airbending: Flight, SpiritualProjection
Waterbending: Bloodbending, Healing, Icebending, Plantbending
Earth: Metalbending, Sandbending, Lavabending
Firebending: Combustion, Lightning

Thanks for the Suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.