• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [Water] Beguile

EragonRider

Verified Member
If you know the meaning of Beguile, you probably get what this is about. This move, Beguile, will only be accessable to waterbenders (and waterbending avatars) in the Spirit World. A water source block will be accessed, then the bender will tap shift. Then, it would jet out like tendrils on an OctopusForm. It would then grab ahold of all nearby spirits (players will be forced to follow/help and be thrown around). Then, it would befriend them. At that point, then tentacles go back into the single source block, and simply fade away. Then, that spirit will harvest blocks for you, mine for you, farm for you, and protect you, etc. This never actually happened in the show, but Unalaq DID make the spirits befriend him and fight for him using "spirit"bending. The spirits would also be able to leave the grasp of the bender. They can turn evil using a command like /b s corrupt. Then, they could attack the bender. If they killed the bender, the bender was "immobilized" for a minute or so, and the spirit would turn pure and could go free.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you know the meaning of Beguile, you probably get what this is about. This move, Beguile, will only be accessable to waterbenders (and waterbending avatars) in the Spirit World. A water source block will be accessed, then the bender will tap shift. Then, it would jet out like tendrils on an OctopusForm. It would then grab ahold of all nearby spirits (players will be forced to follow and be thrown around). Then, it would befriend them. At that point, then tentacles go back into the single source block, and simply fade away. Then, that spirit will harvest blocks for you, mine for you, farm for you, and protect you, etc. This never actually happened in the show, but Unalaq DID make the spirits befriend him and fight for him using "spirit"bending. Thanks for reading... and yeah. :D
Spirits will be players only, just like benders

EragonRider

Verified Member
Exactly. That, my friend, is why I said (players will be forced to follow and be thrown around) I might have to edit it and say "help" too... Thanks for that xD

EragonRider

Verified Member
Then there could be a way to a spirit to transform into an evil spirit. They could then attack and, if they killed the bender, they were freed. That'd add a "diverse" add-on.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Then there could be a way to a spirit to transform into an evil spirit. They could then attack and, if they killed the bender, they were freed. That'd add a "diverse" add-on.
There will already be dark and light spirits, with different move sets.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I'm really not digging another form of bloodbending that requires less effort.

Also, why do I feel this is the idea source

djmyernos

Verified Member
Yeah...I don't like this. No doubt it'd be fun to be the waterbender, but I would absolutely hate being forced to mine or build or hunt for someone. I'd leave that server and never come back. BloodBending is bad enough as it is.

HydroMan

Verified Member
My final necro :/
Had some encouragement for them to do what the user of this move would like to do and in return they would earn something that was worth doing. Like performing this move will leave a message to the grabbed players, asking them for assistance and letting them what they will get in return.

Last edited: