• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Transparent Spirits + Extras

Sketz

Verified Member
Transparent Spirits & Extras

- - | Introduction | - -

Hello, this is a thread on the idea "Transparent Spirits". Now, before you say that this isn't possible.
I would like to show you a few things. Okay, so the idea is making Spirits (Mobs) all transparent, that way it gives the real feels of the Spirit. I found out that it was possible to make a player transparent, to look like a ghost i guess, and i was wondering if this could be implemented, yet configured if instead of players, it would change the mobs.

- - | Why do this? | - -

Why do this? Why even implement this idea into the plugin, if it where possible?
....Why not? This would make spirits more realistic, and they could still hit,place,break, and more.
Regular humans would be able to see the mobs, they're not in vanish. They're transparent.

- - | Huge Spirits | --

If possible, should there be huge boss mob spirits?
This would be like a Ghast,Enderdragon, Giantzombie, wither Skeletons, and a Wither.
These are the really large spirits, that can be either good or bad.
There will be in the configuration if server owners want these large spirits spawning.

- - | Spirit Transformation | - -

This section is about the good spirits transforming. Now in the series the good spirits would transform into evil spirits.
Should this be implemented as well? We all know that when a large evil spirit, specifically speaking vaatu, the good spirits would go bad. This would be a neat addition to the plugin as well.

With this type, you're probably wonder how would this be possible, since all mobs are random and spawn all near each other. Well, I've added it into the configuration. The config allows many specific options, so you're satisfied.

- - | Vaatu & Raava | - -

Should vaatu & raava be implemented? This may be hard to create, but here is the idea that i have.
Assign to large mobs to vaatu or raava, the default is Ghast(Raava) and Enderdragon(Vaatu).

I have choose this, because the enderdragon is huge, and black with purple eyes.
Raava is white, so I've choose the Ghast for this, for default. These will be configurable.

For more options of Raava & Vaatu, please look in the config.

- - | Configuration? | - -

-<>- SPIRITS CONFIGURATION -<>-
WorldAllow: <world> | Allow what worlds spirits take place In.
SpiritsEvil: <true|false> | Enables harmless spirits.
SpiritsGood: <true|false> | Enables harmful spirits.
SpiritsTransparent: <true|false> | Should spirits be transparent?
SpiritsAvoid: <true|false> | Should spirits avoid humans?
SpiritsFollow: <true|false> | Should Spirits follow or stay near humans once spotted? > Good Spirits only

SpiritsNormal: <true|false> | False will allow the "SpiritsAvoid" & "SpiritsFollow" to take place. True will bypass "SpiritsAvoid" & "SpiritsFollow" making the spirits default.
SpiritsAttackSpirits: <true|false> | Should Spirits attack Spirits sometimes?
SpiritsLargeGood: <true|false> | Should the large good spirits be enabled?
SpiritsLargeBad: <true|false> | Should the large bad spirits be enabled?
Spiritstransform: <true|false> | Should spirits transform once near evil spirits?
SpiritsRadius: 15 | This is the number in which the distance from the two spirits in order for it to transform.
SpiritsSeperation: 20 |
This is the distance in which the good and bad spirits are separated.
Raava: <mobname|false> | The assigned mob for Raava. Putting false disables this option.
Default: Ghast

Vaatu: <mobname|false> | The assigned mob for Vaatu. Putting false disables this option.
Default: Enderdragon
Raava&VaatuWorld: <world> | What worlds only Vaatu & Raava spawn in.
Raava&VaatuSeeChance: 2 | The lower the number, the less chances you have seeing raava or vaatu.
RaavaSpirits: <true|false> | Should evil spirits near raava change to normal?
VaatuSpirits: <true|false> | Should good spirits near vaatu change to evil?
Alright, so from the beginning of the post, I said i would show you how the transparent spirits might work.
Well, here is your simple answer: http://goo.gl/e1JbJM -- Ghost Plugin that makes players transparent.
Curious on how this will work?

Please comment down below, for your own ideas, if you have any for this suggestion
***Some of these ideas may NOT be able to be Implemented!***

Last edited: