• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent Blast details

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
  1. Torrent Blast should destroy blocks where its facing tip comes into contact with (if you find that op, maybe add a chance odd of happening or a independed cooldown?)
  2. This might be an strange one, but possible the sneak could change its position to vertical? Correct me if I'm wrong, but If you tried to move your cursor upwards, you can move it up and down but it won't change its position to vertically, only bend the middle of i it a little bit. With this said, I'm proposing that sneaking while it is sent off should change its position to vertical, and allowing it move up and down with the cursor in that position.

Matt

Verified Member
I disagree with your first point, I could see breaking blocks being possible if your constantly pulling water out of a source and pushing it against the block, but it doesn't make sense for Torrent's case.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ok, then maybe it could break non nondurable blocks, like dirt, sand?

I guess it could destroy cobweb, cactus ,leaves, chorus plant, trap door, dirt, sand, gravel and anything else that can be broken easily with a punch.

Last edited:

Matt

Verified Member
Ok, then maybe it could break non nondurable blocks, like dirt, sand?

I guess it could destroy cobweb, cactus ,leaves, chorus plant, trap door, dirt, sand, gravel and anything else that can be broken easily with a punch.
If it were to destroy gravel or sand, It'd be sorta cool if they turned into particles that shot forward (opposite from the direction they were hit from) and dealt damage in a small area

BryanPlays

Verified Member
This might be an strange one, but possible the sneak could change its position to vertical? Correct me if I'm wrong, but If you tried to move your cursor upwards, you can move it up and down but it won't change its position to vertically, only bend the middle of i it a little bit. With this said, I'm proposing that sneaking while it is sent off should change its position to vertical, and allowing it move up and down with the cursor in that position
What? I'm pretty sure you can move torrent anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.