• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Spirit "passives"

Which one(s) do you like?

• Total voters

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Haii ppl!

I think spirits need a passive, since all benders have at least 1. So here are my ideas:):

Name: SolarSaturation
Spirit type: Light
Move type: Passive
Controls: None
Use: When the sun shines on a light spirit, their hunger bar starts to fill. The speed could be configurable.

Name:
AnimalFriend
Spirit type: Light
Controls: Shift/None
Use: When a light spirit sees an angry wolf or spider(spider only during day time) they won't get attacked by it, assuming they are nice and connected to them. When the shift while looking at them, they can make them passive again.

Name:
MonsterFriend
Spirit type: Dark
Use: During night time, a dark spirit won't be attack by zombies and skeletons, Unless the dark spirit attacks them.

Name: HungerSwap
Spirit type: Dark
Use: When shifting at a mod or player, your hunger bar starts to fill while the target gets
damage.

Name: FlightJump
Spirit type:
Dark/Light
Controls: Shift
Use: When you double tap jump, you make a double jump (Like you're flying for a little while)

That's it for now!:) Lemme know what you think!:)

- Finn

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I agree with all of them except HungerSwap. That feels like it shouldn't be a passive.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Explain à little bit more pls?:p
Endurance: Taking "physical" things better than others

My coach said I have better endurance than him at running 2 miles.
- I can run farther, at a pace, than him without stopping

So in a Spirits case, taking less damage to most moves.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Endurance: Taking "physical" things better than others

My coach said I have better endurance than him at running 2 miles.
- I can run farther, at a pace, than him without stopping

So in a Spirits case, taking less damage to most moves.
So a constant resistance I? I think resilience is a better name for it then endurance, but I don't really like the passive in general. I believe that they should take just much damage as the rest of the elements.

Moonelight

Verified Member
So a constant resistance I? I think resilience is a better name for it then endurance, but I don't really like the passive in general. I believe that they should take just much damage as the rest of the elements.
If you saw when Korra was in the Spirit World, when spirits are hit with bending a part of their body that was hit turns to a fizzy blue until it regenerates. That's where the idea of Endurance came from.

Kwesi

Verified Member
If you saw when Korra was in the Spirit World, when spirits are hit with bending a part of their body that was hit turns to a fizzy blue until it regenerates. That's where the idea of Endurance came from.
When you state it like that it sounds like a good effect would be when they take damage they receive regeneration at a moderate rate until they recover 4 health (2 hearts, but it should be configurable), the effect could kick in every 15 seconds or something (configurable).

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Maybe something less drastic than taking less damage. Maybe they regen their health faster? Only like 10% faster but still something.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
When you state it like that it sounds like a good effect would be when they take damage they receive regeneration at a moderate rate until they recover 4 health (2 hearts, but it should be configurable).
Wow. Posted similar posts at the same time.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
When you state it like that it sounds like a good effect would be when they take damage they receive regeneration at a moderate rate until they recover 4 health (2 hearts, but it should be configurable), the effect could kick in every 15 seconds or something (configurable).
I could see that becoming op if they are fighting an Airbender since their moves do less than 2 hearts usually so their attacks would kind of heal the enemy.

Yeah. XD Although, your suggestion might be more agreeable amongst both community and staff.
Thanks. ;)

Kwesi

Verified Member
I could see that becoming op if they are fighting an Airbender since their moves do less than 2 hearts usually so their attacks would kind of heal the enemy.
Oh! Thanks for pointing that out. I was going to say they would also have to receive at least 2 hearts of damage, but your suggestion is simpler.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That one would be for both spirit types, but I'm looking for another one for the dark spirits