• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Raava and Vaatu

_AvatarKuruk_

Verified Member
[Edited] So basically you will have to find 1 of the 2 spirits,Vaatu or Raava.You will then need to tame them so that they will follow,After you have tamed them,you will have to find the lion turtle for the element you would like to posses.After you found a lion turtle,you will have to find a way to make the lion turtle grant the elements to the spirit Raava or Vaatu.During Harmonic Convergence,you will only then merge with the spirits.And then you will have to fight with the opposite one.For example,I fuse with Raava,I must then fight Vaatu before he destroys me.The location to find the Lion turtles will have to depand the server owners who downloads this .They can choose wherever they want the lion turtles to be.For the fusing,the spirit will merge by fly up into the sky(Above the players by 5 blocks) and "Drop" down above them.When the Spirit got the elements for you,they will have to pass through your body like this.But you can only bend one elements at one time unless a spirit combine his/her energy with you.

So for the merging it will be something like this.After a short period of time after the merging you will lose health
When you get to half of your health the spirit will automatically exit your body.Unless you merge during Harmonic Convergence

And after you merge with Raava, you will see a beacon light coming out of your mouth(Head cuz in minecraft)After that you will be able bend all for elemenets and go into your respective Avatar State
If you were to fuse with Vaatu,you would only be able to bend 2 elements(I know this kinda changes abit to the show)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
A few question that I want to say out lond for this "Vaatu and Raava" idea:
What or who would perform this Raava&Vaattu role? Would it be the player? If so ,how would one become of those two?
What would the actually lion turtle be? Where can i find him?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This person clearly didn't understand how spirits and stuff work. =/
@Pickle9775
Lol, thanks for the tag.

Anyway, like finnbon said, you don't really understand how the Avatar/Dark Avatar were created. A human body can only hold on to one element at a time, while Raava and Vaatu can hold elements for people. While passing through them they can change their elements. One of these great spirits can only fuse with a being during Harmonic Convergence. The reason that the normal Avatar can bend all four elements is because Raava holds all of the elements which allows the human vessel to use them. The Dark Avatar could only bend the user's native element as Vaatu was unable to gather the other elements upon fusing with Unalaq.

Really I see no real need for this seeing as it would add a great deal of complexity, and the amount of coding needed to produce this.

Side Note: The fact that you talked about using gems to get bending is kind of setting yourself up for failure. I recommend watching the series at least 3 times.
Once for the pure enjoyment
Second time to learn the mechanics of bending and the laws of canon
Third time to look for things to suggest

_AvatarKuruk_

Verified Member
Lol, thanks for the tag.

Anyway, like finnbon said, you don't really understand how the Avatar/Dark Avatar were created. A human body can only hold on to one element at a time, while Raava and Vaatu can hold elements for people. While passing through them they can change their elements. One of these great spirits can only fuse with a being during Harmonic Convergence. The reason that the normal Avatar can bend all four elements is because Raava holds all of the elements which allows the human vessel to use them. The Dark Avatar could only bend the user's native element as Vaatu was unable to gather the other elements upon fusing with Unalaq.

Really I see no real need for this seeing as it would add a great deal of complexity, and the amount of coding needed to produce this.

Side Note: The fact that you talked about using gems to get bending is kind of setting yourself up for failure. I recommend watching the series at least 3 times.
Once for the pure enjoyment
Second time to learn the mechanics of bending and the laws of canon
Third time to look for things to suggest
I edited the thread and side note. I watched the series over 5 times and I mean ALL Of them

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
With the edited version, it makes a bit more sense, but it's overly complex and would require them to code in:
Spirits
Raava
Vaatu
Lion Turtles
Harmonic Convergence

So I still think this is too big to bite.