• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion OnBendingBlock (Or however you want to call it)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Haii ppl!

This would be useful for water and earth items. An option to let the item work ONLY when you are standing on a block that you are able to bend.

OnBendableBlock: True

That's it :p

- Finn

Tenket

Verified Member
Well, I want to make rock shoes which gives an earth bender knockback resistance while standing on an earthbendable block for example :p
I think an ability that raises up one high pillars in all four directions around the player would be better.
So instead of knockback resistance you are simply caught by the ring of blocks.
(Item triggers ability when shifted)

I guess making the one block beneath you drop out would work for any situation but a one block platform.

Sounds like your item would have to modify your OWN knockback resistance.
OR alter the knockback of everyone else's attacks on you.

Should have it affect speed also. So if you have heavy rock armour on then you should damn well act like it.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Should have it affect speed also. So if you have heavy rock armour on then you should damn well act like it.
The Dai Li wore rock shoes and they didn't get slowed down at all. They aren't full on rock armor, it's just shoes that they use to stick to earth things.