• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Multi-Element Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMGbaum

Verified Member
I think it would be cool if you had perms for multiple elements (avatar, /bending add, etc.), if there were combos that used more than one element. Maybe something like Tornado + Earthshard = Sandstorm, which is a tornado that also deals damage, but only lasts for 1000 ticks or something. Idk. But just like a combo that uses moves from 2+ elements.

Switch

Verified Member
Good idea, but I think the problem with that would be that servers only let some people ( that pay or donate ) which for the size of a lot of servers would only be like 3 - 5 people. Therefor devs working on multi element combos would mean they have to come up with ideas for combos that may not be used by many players.

JMGbaum

Verified Member
Good idea, but I think the problem with that would be that servers only let some people ( that pay or donate ) which for the size of a lot of servers would only be like 3 - 5 people. Therefor devs working on multi element combos would mean they have to come up with ideas for combos that may not be used by many players.
True, true. It's just an idea.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Make them Avatar combos. You have Avatar State, which is purple. So you can do /b d avatar to display avatar abilities then do /b d avatarcombo to see moves which can be considered an elemental combo.

JMGbaum

Verified Member
Make them Avatar combos. You have Avatar State, which is purple. So you can do /b d avatar to display avatar abilities then do /b d avatarcombo to see moves which can be considered an elemental combo.
There are currently no avatar combos I could find

JMGbaum

Verified Member
Another thing would be 2+ benders of different elements doing a combo, each with one of their moves. An example would be when Aang used Airsuction in the episode "Imprisoned" to shoot coal that the earthbenders dropped in to his Suction. Maybe Earthshard + Airsuction could be just like Earthshard but just shoots the fragments farther.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Another thing would be 2+ benders of different elements doing a combo, each with one of their moves. An example would be when Aang used Airsuction in the episode "Imprisoned" to shoot coal that the earthbenders dropped in to his Suction. Maybe Earthshard + Airsuction could be just like Earthshard but just shoots the fragments farther.
Correction: Katara and Sokka dropped coals into his suction, not the earthbenders.
I think it would be cool if you had perms for multiple elements (avatar, /bending add, etc.), if there were combos that used more than one element. Maybe something like Tornado + Earthshard = Sandstorm, which is a tornado that also deals damage, but only lasts for 1000 ticks or something. Idk. But just like a combo that uses moves from 2+ elements.
I know this probably be just your example, but I'm just marely putting a fact that people tend to forget or not notice-- EarthShard isn't an official ability. It's a custom one, made by someone else other than the pk team. Therefor, no way PK is gonna apply EarthShard in this concept in any way possible.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You should probably edit "Earth isn't an official ability" to > "Earth Shard isn't an official ability"

Status
Not open for further replies.