• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Metal Armour Bending

DanStryder

Verified Member
MetalArmourClips: 8

So like many metal bending fans have already requested, I'd absolutely love it if we could a metal bending stat for iron armour where the player could use the durability of their armour to throw clips.

There's a couple of possibilities with this, though we may need a new move added so the clips that are thrown deal damage instead OR we have it so their armour loses the ingot that gets thrown until you use shift on metalclips to get your iron back and it restores the durability but if you don't get the iron back it doesn't restore the durability.

I belive to avoid duping of Iron you don't configure the amount any higher than 8.

Please give my any suggestions as I'm terrible with getting all my ideas down

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Well I like it. I like the idea of using durability to do a move like this. Kuvira did it in the show so it actually makes sense unlike some other moves people want