• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Master benders

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I might be able to configure my server to host it, but idk if we would set it up like a minigame, We would also need a good arena. And I think Judges could be composed of those who arent competing that are randomly selected.
If you'd like, I could help you with making arenas especially designed for this tournament; I promise I won't destroy anything. And the judges could be other competitors who are not currently fighting. I don't want everyone to be free-for-all-ing, because some could just hide and some would be targeted.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Someone should host a huge tournament on their server, where "masters" from all over the ProjectKorra community could come and prove their worth. Just an idea, of course some people would not be able to come. Then we could see all of the different masters' styles, and I would just love that
Only problem there is the config. Benders are used to their main server's config. :confused:

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Only problem there is the config. Benders are used to their main server's config. :confused:
Yeah this could serve as a serious problem... Maybe we could all work together to make a compromise between benders on all different kinds of servers... This would be very, very difficult, but it's the only way a tournament like this would work

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah this could serve as a serious problem... Maybe we could all work together to make a compromise between benders on all different kinds of servers... This would be very, very difficult, but it's the only way a tournament like this would work
I would get the configs of all those servers, and then create an "average config". With that, I mean that if EarthBlast deals 2 HP of the first server, but 4 on the other, it would deal 3 during the tournament.

Preston M

Verified Member
If you'd like, I could help you with making arenas especially designed for this tournament; I promise I won't destroy anything. And the judges could be other competitors who are not currently fighting. I don't want everyone to be free-for-all-ing, because some could just hide and some would be targeted.
What if we did a Walls Tourney with teams from the community?