• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Light Avatar Move (Branch off of Dark Avatar thread)

Moonelight

Verified Member
I made a separate thread because the one this was in was focused on Dark Avatar, and it's
capabilities. So I needed to make sure it stayed on topic! Go check out the thread this came from:
http://projectkorra.com/threads/dark-avatar-balancing-avatar.1211/

Spirit Blast||Light Avatar Move
Only able to be used by Light Avatar
Sends a giant beam of light gold/white energy out of the torso of the user.
(Glowstone Particles)
Beam extends to 20 blocks until hitting something/someone/mob/Dark Spirit Blast
Beam deals 4 hearts of damage when not in Avatar State
Beam deals 5 hearts of damage when using the Avatar State
16 second cool down when not in Avatar State
9 Second cool down when using Avatar State
When hitting regular benders/light spirits it heals them with 5 hearts
--
Use move like this:
Shift with move selected for 5 seconds until you see Glowstone particles
Release shift with move selected
-Beam gets shot-

(Right Side)
The reason the Light Avatar got this move weaker is because the Light Avatar is based on doing good, therefor not having many spiritual attacks. And this move is based on spiritual energy and since Vaatu's Avatar is the more of a spiritual Avatar, this move would be more powerful for him. And giving the Light Avatar another op move would destroy the point of Dark Avatar :L
Don't you think so too?

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree with you. Maybe the same strength while in avatarstate? And maybe a healing thing too?

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
The avatar wasn't really seen to be able to do these things in the show, but with the show ending, I say, what the heck? We're going to have start ditching canon eventually if we want this plugin to stay fresh.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The avatar wasn't really seen to be able to do these things in the show, but with the show ending, I say, what the heck? We're going to have start ditching canon eventually if we want this plugin to stay fresh.
We actually saw them doing this, as you can see in the picture.

Kwesi

Verified Member
What? In the series Korra was ALWAYS the avatar. In the ending , though, there was just more than one. Also i think this is a brilliant idea. It would be awesome using this.
Actually, Korra's Avatar Spirit was destroyed at that time. The Avatar Spirit was ripped away from her and was destroyed and without that connection one is not the Avatar. What you see is Korra's astral projection invoked by Korra from a vast collection of cosmic energy within the Tree of Time. However, her connection to Raava is restored afterwards, where the Avatar Spirit is reborn.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Actually, Korra's Avatar Spirit was destroyed at that time. The Avatar Spirit was ripped away from her and was destroyed and without that connection one is not the Avatar. What you see is Korra's astral projection invoked by Korra from a vast collection of cosmic energy within the Tree of Time. However, her connection to Raava is restored afterwards, where the Avatar Spirit is reborn.
Yes, I was just about to say that; thank you.