• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Have the PK programmers gone to school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Schmitty

Verified Member
For all it's unbalanced stuff, PK is a pretty fun plugin. However, there was always one move that struck me as being completely idiotic. First, to the programmers who made jet blaze, try an experiment. Find a friend, get a jetpack, and then crash into said friend head on with your newfound jet pack momentum. Now, logically speaking after you attempted said experiment, you are going to most likely break several bones in your body and may be left in a fatal state if you crashed head on. So, why is it that only the recipient of jet blaze takes damage? It's common sense that both should take damage, plus jet blaze was never used in the show, and jet blaze is a pretty hard move to dodge so it's very spammable amongst fire benders. PK programmers use your brains when making these moves... please. (Also, if you need proof of my claim as being true, just go watch a few videos of car crashes and examine how both cars are damaged.)

SuperBower118

Verified Member
For all it's unbalanced stuff, PK is a pretty fun plugin. However, there was always one move that struck me as being completely idiotic. First, to the programmers who made jet blaze, try an experiment. Find a friend, get a jetpack, and then crash into said friend head on with your newfound jet pack momentum. Now, logically speaking after you attempted said experiment, you are going to most likely break several bones in your body and may be left in a fatal state if you crashed head on. So, why is it that only the recipient of jet blaze takes damage? It's common sense that both should take damage, plus jet blaze was never used in the show, and jet blaze is a pretty hard move to dodge so it's very spammable amongst fire benders. PK programmers use your brains when making these moves... please. (Also, if you need proof of my claim as being true, just go watch a few videos of car crashes and examine how both cars are damaged.)
So let's see...
You're propelling yourself with fire as a firebender.
In JetBlaze, I can only imagine that the fire you're propelling yourself would become large enough that people would actually get burnt.
So tell me
Why would the firebender take damage.

Dr_Schmitty

Verified Member
Maybe because he's going at a very fast speed and crashing head on into another human being which would cause immense pressure to be put on his body; crushing his bones maybe? I remember this one time when I was in elementary school and my friends and I were at recess. We were playing a game of football and one of my friends ran into another and they both got knocked out. Now if a slow 10 year old can knock himself out and his friend out just by running at that slow of a speed, what do you think will happen to someone who is being jetted into another? Did you not read my post? Fire isn't the only part of jet blaze.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This post was outright rude and thus distracted from any point you were trying to make. For future reference, if you want something changed, you can file either a bug report or a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.