• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Graphic Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
How long have you been dealing with GFX?

I have had substantial experience with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects for 3-4+ years. I have taken 2 college level courses which focused primarily on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator along with 3 other High school level classes (Also for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator). I am also currently learning how to use Mindesk Quibcle, Autodesk 3DS Max, and Autodesk Maya.

Could you please provide at least 2-3 examples of your work?

Due to a recent loss theft of my portable hard drive I lost all my previous work except a few simple logos and posters I made which are available upon request but, as I feel, do not really show off my skills.

Have you ever done any sort of graphic work inside of Minecraft? (Skins / Resource Packs) If so, are they publicly available for download, link them if they are.

Yes, I have made both Skins and Resource Packs for Minecraft but none of these are available for download due to most of most being experimentation and tinkering with new features.

Contact information is available upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.