• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Freeezing Config Option (Semi-Freeze)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Can we at least get a boolean config option whenever a waterbender should freeze our heads or maybe even our legs? It doesn't make sense to be blinded their ice, and yeah before you advise me "you can break it.." it doesn't work for me. Whenever I get frozen on my server, the ice gets lagged and I can even punch it while it suffocates me. Soo annoying :S

Loony

Verified Member
Can we at least get a boolean config option whenever a waterbender should freeze our heads or maybe even our legs? It doesn't make sense to be blinded their ice, and yeah before you advise me "you can break it.." it doesn't work for me. Whenever I get frozen on my server, the ice gets lagged and I can even punch it while it suffocates me. Soo annoying :S
That's more of a bug than anything - freezing is getting a rework in 1.9.0; stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.