• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Environmental energies

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
So I was thinking, if there was a big fight somewhere it would leave negative energy (red stone dust particles but a small amount enough to notice though) which will buff dark spirits and hostile mobs with strength 1 and debuff light spirits and players with weakness 1. There would then be positive energy fields which would be set up using blocks of lapis and diamond (geomagnetic energy) which would either neutralize a negative energy field of make a positive energy field which has the same effects of the negative energy field only vice versa. Positive energy fields last as long as the blocks stay placed but can be disabled by an admin. The more positive blocks the bigger the field. There would be a limit to the amount of positive energy there can be within 20-30 chunks to make sure someone doesn't set up a giant positive energy field. The negative energy field goes away by time, by neutralizing it with the positive blocks, or the avatar. The avatar would be able to neutralize any energy field using energy bending and shifting while inside the field and it will disable the field. The blocks that were used to make the field would be disabled for say 10-20 minutes before re-activating. To make this less op, it would take about 10 total positive blocks (diamond lapis) to make 1 chunk of positive energy. This isn't a final version, of course, it would be edited by PK staff however they feel necessary if they were going to implement this.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
Oh wait, Bordslandsdude, is that who I think that is? Somewhere around flametastic or something?
Lol yeah it is, and who is this, the rude-ass who makes sarcastic remarks every post, I was telling you to read carefully so you could give feedback about the move, not the format

owlcool

Verified Member
Lol yeah it is, and who is this, the rude-ass who makes sarcastic remarks every post, I was telling you to read carefully so you could give feedback about the move, not the format
You have seen the standards for posts, right? It is clearly explained in a featured/important post. And great. Now apparently making a funny remark is being a rude ass.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
You have seen the standards for posts, right? It is clearly explained in a featured/important post. And great. Now apparently making a funny remark is being a rude ass.
First, you try organizing a post on ur iPhone, and second you can be really rude on some other posts

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I understand negative and positive spirit energy, but I don't understand why lapiz or diamond blocks would give you a boost...

owlcool

Verified Member
First, you try organizing a post on ur iPhone, and second you can be really rude on some other posts
On other posts: Thanks for bringing up reputation.
On your iphone: Then you can click a button underneath your posts that say edit and edit your posts.
I am sorry for how rude this is, but I am just kinda pissed at a multitude of things. Feel free to talk another time, etc.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
I understand negative and positive spirit energy, but I don't understand why lapiz or diamond blocks would give you a boost...
Because it's believed gems have geomagnetic energy.
On other posts: Thanks for bringing up reputation.
On your iphone: Then you can click a button underneath your posts that say edit and edit your posts.
I am sorry for how rude this is, but I am just kinda pissed at a multitude of things. Feel free to talk another time, etc.
Oh okay thanks, I'll fix this post up later.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Really no evidence to support this. The only thing we've seen close to this is when Korra accidentally made dark spirits. But two important things to note
1. She was in the Spirit World
2. She's the Avatar

So yea.
Also keep in mind how would the server know what a "big battle" is. Over all I don't think it should be added