• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Earthbending from Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Did ANYONE read how I said that you cant fire another one until the one you just fired comes back to you? That way, there's no point in carrying more than one block, and no one can spam this.

Okay, so what keeps them from using the actual earth beneath them that had no cool down before it comes back? Also, the fact that using the actual earth has no cool down makes this suggestion kind of redundant.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Did ANYONE read how I said that you cant fire another one until the one you just fired comes back to you? That way, there's no point in carrying more than one block, and no one can spam this.
Even if it had to come back to you, it would still be much easier to spam. If you shift after you shoot an earthblast, it stops. People could easily use that to stop the block from coming back..

Moonelight

Verified Member
This actually would be a good idea whether you like it or not. It just needs some balancing out, AKA crafting a new block that cannot be stacked so you can only have a certain amount in your inventory ;_;....

Even if it is only used for Metalbending, which would make the Metal form of Earth Blast a lot more useful and common, I would like to see it implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.