• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

"Earth Shoes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind71

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Move: Earth Shoes
Use: This would stop or slow knockback from attacks.
How it is cannon: It was difficult for aang to push toph back in earth armor, so if aang was knockback the armor could be the shoes.THBENDER MOVE BTW.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
The way I see this working out is to make knockback moves knockback people with eartharmor back less. This does make a little more sense, being a whole suit of armor head to toe, vs a shoe. And this should be edited to fit the correct format, I guess I will do that for you. Please at least just copy paste it into the correct format.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Move: Earth Shoes
Use: This would stop or slow knockback from attacks.
How it is cannon: It was difficult for aang to push toph back in earth armor, so if aang was knockback the armor could be the shoes.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm marking the thread as Looking Into, but I have to agree with those who commented before me. An additional mechanic to EarthArmor would be sufficient instead of creating a new ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.