• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into DarkAvatar

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm just saying taht there is no reason for the Dark Cycle to exist AND I'm saying the Dark Avatar should also get the four Elements :3
He should, but lets add diversity. There would'nt be much of a difference between dark and a normal avatar, so I recommend to make it my way.

Last edited:

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I'm just saying taht there is no reason for the Dark Cycle to exist AND I'm saying the Dark Avatar should also get the four Elements :3
Wouldn't that just make the DarkAvatar the Avatar that's just... Dark? I like the idea of having a Dark Avatar with one element, though I think he should have a debuffed AvatarState (Since the Dark Avatar Cycle wasn't nearly as long, along with Vaatu being destroyed, so Unalaq doesn't count) but they'd also have the Add-On SpiritBeam (It's not that bad of an add-on tbh)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Wouldn't that just make the DarkAvatar the Avatar that's just... Dark? I like the idea of having a Dark Avatar with one element, though I think he should have a debuffed AvatarState (Since the Dark Avatar Cycle wasn't nearly as long, along with Vaatu being destroyed, so Unalaq doesn't count) but they'd also have the Add-On SpiritBeam (It's not that bad of an add-on tbh)
Let's not make it debuffed. Even more less people would want to become DA.

Tenket

Verified Member
He should, but lets add diversity. There would'nt be much of a difference between dark and a normal avatar, so I recommend to make it my way.
i think having the dark avatar with all elements woulfnt be that interesting.

But having the dark avatar empower one element in an interesting way would be cool. This would differentiate the two avatars. instead of having two carbon copies.

Having the dark avatar make neutral mobs turn into hostile ones would be interesting. Like turning pigs into pigmen automatically. Or villagers into zombies. The bending can simply be empowered, unless anyone else thinks of an interesting mechanic for the bending like firing two of each ability, or adding slowness or some status effect to each ability.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Now that I pondering about this more in depth, this shouldn't belong in the spirit plugin. I have no idea why I had posted this for the spirit plugin, either because much talk about was in this section of the forum or/and the dark avatar was first shown/introduce in the book 2 of the series.