• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dark Spirit Ability - PhantomStep

Should this move be added?

• Defiantly.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Needs Work.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Move: PhantomStep
Element?: Dark Spirit
Type: Stealth/Disable
Buffs: Invisibility, Speed I
Effects: Slow II
Radius: 3 blocks
Lasts: 5 seconds
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Description: Left-click to become invisible and gain Speed I for 5 seconds. Any mob/bender/light spirit within 3 blocks of the user while the move is active will have Slow II applied for 3 seconds.
Use: To escape from a dangerous situation or slow your enemy.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You spelled definitely incorrectly. Defiantly is standing up to someone, or not accepting something. I wouldn't correct it if you hadn't spelled a word that can mean the opposite of what you meant. Other than that I like the idea. But if this move is added then there should be a move added for light spirits that is similar to this. A move that is used for escape. Or possibly the opposite, a move used to counter this escape in some way. Maybe a wall of light, that allows light creatures/spirits through, but blocks dark spirits from getting through.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Making a light spirit escape move suggestion right now. Should be up in a few minutes.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Would GhostWalk be at better name? Any other suggestions for a different name?