• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dark Spirit Ability - LifeDrain

Should LifeDrain be added?

• Defiantly.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Needs work.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Never.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Name: LifeDrain
Element?: Dark Spirit
Type: Hurt/Heal
Damage: 1 HP (1/2 Heart)
Heal: 1 HP (1/2 Heart)
Effects: Nausea I
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Lasts: 10 seconds
Range: 8 blocks
Description: When holding shift while targeting a mob/bender/light spirit a large beam of black particles will come out of the target directed towards the user. When this is happening 1 damage per second will acour on the target, while the user gets healed 1 health per second. If the user releases shift the move will cancel and be out on cooldown, a quite lengthy one. The range of this move is 8 blocks. It causes Nausea I every second the target is effected. If the target leaves the area the move will cancel. The move will continue even if the user is damaged. This move lasts 10 seconds. If you target another dark spirit/undead mob it will instead drain the user's health and heal the target at a rate of 1 health to 1 health.
Uses: It would be a powerful heal/hurt move, but another use would be to target a mob such as a cow to heal yourself if you run low on HP when playing some casual survival.

Hope you found this interesting. The idea has been floating in my head for weeks and now that the Spirits section is open I posted it. Please leave ideas/changes to the move in comments!