• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dark Spirit Ability - DarkStrike

Should this move be added?

• Definitely.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Needs Work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Move: DarkStrike
Element?: Dark Spirit
Type: Debuff/Damage
Damage: 2 HP (1 Heart)
Charged: 3 HP (1.5 Hearts)
Debuff: Corrupt Resis. I
Charged: Corrupt Resis. II, Slow I
Knockback: Very low
Speed: Extremely Fast
Range: 8 Blocks
Charge Time: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Description: Left-click to shoot a thin purple line of particles 8 blocks at an extreme speed. It deals 2 damage (1 Heart) and applies a corrupt Resistance I potion for 6 seconds, causing the target to take more damage. If charged for 2 seconds a faint cloud of purple particles will appear around the user, signally the move is charged. Releasing shift will cause a thick version of the non-charged version with more black particles mixed in. It would do 3 damage (1.5 Hearts) and apply both a corrupt Resistance II and Slow I for 6 seconds. This would have no effect on the undead or other Dark Spirits.
Use: Use it in an enemy to make them more vulnerable, allowing you to do more damage.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Lightstrike!!! There seems to be a clone of every spirit move, why break the tradition? Oh wait, they are TOTALY different things, they are like opposite clones of the same move.

owlcool

Verified Member
Lightstrike!!! There seems to be a clone of every spirit move, why break the tradition? Oh wait, they are TOTALY different things, they are like opposite clones of the same move.
No wait, we can do better, RAINBOWSTRIKE!!!!!!!!