• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dark Spirit Ability - DarkSkull

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Move: DarkSkull
Element?: Dark Spirit
Type: Damage/Debuff
Range: 20 blocks
AoE: 3 blocks
Damage: 2 damage (1 Heart)
Effects: Wither I
Speed: 4.5 bps (blocks per second)
Charge Time: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Description: Left-click to create a wither skull that travels at an extremely slow speed. It would do 2 damage (1 Heart) and apply Wither I for 3 seconds in an AoE of 3 blocks. Holding shift for 3 seconds will charge the move and when shift is released, will fire 3 skulls in rapid succession.

Please, does anyone have a better name for this move? "DarkSkull" sounds kind of cheesy.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Mortal Coil. He. He. He.
Sounds like a cool name but doesn't really fit this move as it isn't a 'coil.' If that was a joke then it went straight over my head. Also it does seem to fit an idea for a light move I was thinking of.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Sounds like a cool name but doesn't really fit this move as it isn't a 'coil.' If that was a joke then it went straight over my head. Also it does seem to fit an idea for a light move I was thinking of.
It's a Warlock skill in a very famous franchise of MMORPGs I won't mention. This is pretty much what the skill looks like: