• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Corruption [WATER] (Spiritbending)

Hero

Verified Member
This would be a waterbending move that would be like the airbenders suffocation except it would do a wither effect. It would also cast a slowness 3 (To keep them from moving).

It would have a cooldown of 3 minutes.
To keep this from being OP, you cannot move or get hit. It would take 30sec for it to kill the victim.

It would look like "splash" water particals swirling around you, after 15sec, the water would slowly turn black by adding smoke particals. After 15sec, the victim would be dead.

Please give me feedback on hwo I can improve this move. Thank you.

Esteban123

Verified Member
You can create two corruption one back in the good and bad espirtus particles using water and then the Enderman! And one that is against evil spirits and the first particle of water and then fire or just change the colors of the particles in both Enderman or just you change the color of the water particles and do not make slow if you have to be a great time watching the enemy to shift about 10 seconds? Or something like that and once the time and if you're inside you can not make or chat because sometimes in serves uses teleport

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Spiritbending and things such as that would go in Spirits when that comes out. Not in PK Core.

Blockkkster

Verified Member
Spiritbending and things such as that would go in Spirits when that comes out. Not in PK Core.
Ah, but "sprit-bending" is classified as a water sub-bending type. I feel that it should in some way be implemented in the core, and then a more in depth version that works on spirits from the spirit world (non human, animal, etc) for spirits plugin.

Hero

Verified Member
Ah, but "sprit-bending" is classified as a water sub-bending type. I feel that it should in some way be implemented in the core, and then a more in depth version that works on spirits from the spirit world (non human, animal, etc) for spirits plugin.
I don't think it would be added anyways, it might seem alittle OP. D: