• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Banners looking like gliders

Would you like this to happen?

• Taip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Seeing the suggestion of
<...? if the devs could recreate banners into an airglider like how this plugin https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bannerwings.7833/ made banners into wings. It would be really cool and out of the box. :)
for the PK(Items) plugin , I think it would be cool to adapt that aspect by making banners look like into unfolded cliders with the resource pack. Each color of the glider would represent the glider wings color. When placing on the floor, the hilt of it would stand vertically, while the wings are upwards. When placing on the wall, thenl wings could look like they are leaning on the wall, and the hilt could be diagonally away from it (maybe at the very edge of the blocks outline that is beneat the banner?). This would add some decoration for players build air temples and such.

Ofcourse the downside of this would be there won't be any flags in minecraft. Unless... the appearance could be applied specificly to the custom item data.

Sshawarma

Verified Member
or..maybe the new 1.9 glider suit thing. Maybe it can only be for air benders...or a op version for airbenders idk

HydroMan

Verified Member
or..maybe the new 1.9 glider suit thing. Maybe it can only be for air benders...or a op version for airbenders idk
It is called Elytra. Making Elytra look like a glider isn't ideal, since not only airbenders be flying them and would lose the touch of airbenders uniqueness with having their individual tool. It would just not make a lot of sense, like imaging someone saying "Oh Look! An Earthbender is gliding through the sky with a glider!".

Sshawarma

Verified Member
oh... good point. I am going to try to disable the Elytra for 1.9 because i don't want any bending type but air gliding XD.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Solution for an elytra I have, is making them look like the gliders that were invented by the mechanist, where regular people glide with them. If that would be possible of course!

Sshawarma

Verified Member
We should stick to the original idea for now though, with making a glider that looks like banner wing. Maybe PK should leave Elytra alone, or a custom elytra for airgliding that would be more powerful than normal ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.