• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I was wondering if anyone knows players who have good avatar related skins. Just for things like NPCs for serves, etc.

So far, I found a user for a good Korra skin: (zinanilly123)

I'm just wondering if anyone else knew any users as it would make my job so much easier :D

Also might use the same info for a side-plugin that teaches bending later. But that won't be for a while since I'm quite busy.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have a waterbender skin, although the skin colour isn't really "accurate". :p
In game name: Finn_Bueno_

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have a waterbender skin, although the skin colour isn't really "accurate". :p
In game name: Finn_Bueno_
Thanks :D And hey, doesn't matter. It's your skin so you do what you please with it XD

Since then, I found http://minecraft-skin-viewer.com/search is pretty useful to find skins of players. Currently I'm using avatar_aang for Aang but still trying to find others.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I hope I dont see a whole bunch of "my" panda skin. >·<
Haha, don't worry. I mainly wanted to showcase some Avatars at spawn and just get a list of possible avatar relayed player skins for future reference. But it helps all the same so thanks XD