• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

An apology

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well this might remind you of other apologiez that were made here, but anyway it's my turn now.

I want to apologize for what I have done. I know, it wasn't the right thing, and I regret it. It was stupid, and I just shouldn't have done it. I hope I can be forgiven, and we can just move on. I just want to do what I like, but I want people to be happy with the result. Again sorry for what I did and I will certainly not do it again. I learned from my mistake.

I hope this apology gets accepted, and we can move on, because a fight like this, is not going anywhere.

I'm not great at making apologies, but I hope you understand this is a serious post, and that I really, feel bad about what I did.

Please, I do not want another flame war. I really feel bad and this is supposed to be a serious apology.

@Chkirby , @Rain Drop

- Finn

gangksta

Verified Member
It's okay. Nobody really mentions how much dedication you have put into this project, so I love to formally say how much I appreciate PK devs. I'm sure the competent members of the community will agree. We all make mistakes, no worries friend.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's okay. Nobody really mentions how much dedication you have put into this project, so I love to formally say how much I appreciate PK devs. I'm sure the competent members of the community will agree. We all make mistakes, no worries friend.
Great to see that comment. :D

Rain Drop

Verified Member
While the past few days have been very compliated, I appreciate that you've put in time to write an apology. I also agree on the fact that everyone should stop arguing. It isn't getting us anywhere and I think the community functions better when it's at peace. And also, I just thought I should make it clear that I, (and many others) are thankful that you help update and manage the plugin your spare time. Not many people are capable or have the patience to do that. So thank you, and you are forgiven about the lightning thing.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You’ve been forgiven. As all these threads have shown, it’s all been a misunderstanding.
While the past few days have been very compliated, I appreciate that you've put in time to write an apology. I also agree on the fact that everyone should stop arguing. It isn't getting us anywhere and I think the community functions better when it's at peace. And also, I just thought I should make it clear that I, (and many others) are thankful that you help update and manage the plugin your spare time. Not many people are capable or have the patience to do that. So thank you, and you are forgiven about the lightning thing.
Thank you both! :)

Chkirby

Verified Member
I accept your apology completely and I honestly appreciate this formal apology and have a total different view of things now, thank you very much. The things you've done in the community are also great, like the fact you take your time and do not get paid to create moves for us, I really appreciate it. This is in the past and I look forward to a clean future with you. Thank you very much once again,
Chkirby12r4

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Well this might remind you of other apologiez that were made here, but anyway it's my turn now.

I want to apologize for what I have done. I know, it wasn't the right thing, and I regret it. It was stupid, and I just shouldn't have done it. I hope I can be forgiven, and we can just move on. I just want to do what I like, but I want people to be happy with the result. Again sorry for what I did and I will certainly not do it again. I learned from my mistake.

I hope this apology gets accepted, and we can move on, because a fight like this, is not going anywhere.

I'm not great at making apologies, but I hope you understand this is a serious post, and that I really, feel bad about what I did.

Please, I do not want another flame war. I really feel bad and this is supposed to be a serious apology.

@Chkirby , @Rain Drop

- Finn
Good job it is not easy to sincerely apologize ;)