• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirDodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

paliate

Verified Member
i've been airbending for atleast 4 years now, on and off.
airblast has been a big part of airbending for as long as i can remember, but do i think air really needs that much of a launch?
not really, other classes aren't able to mobilize as efficiently even if airblast's launch is removed.

i will miss it, but honestly i'm not too sad to see it go.
airbenders will manage just like they always have, and i don't recall ever seeing an airbender flee like the plugin currently suggests anyways.

people will just have to adapt, and with that said i'd just like to say that i really hope this isnt going to be anything as awkward as catapult.
this doesn't really need to continue to be an argument, it's going to happen.

Last edited:

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Ability: AirDodge

Airblast in the show was one of air's main attack move, but in the plugin it is used as an OP mobility move. So something needs to replace this add on to airblast, which should be taken off of it. The move will be called AirDodge or AirJump and it will be an ability added to airblast. YES AIRBLAST LAUNCH NOW WILL BE GOTTEN RID OF.

First of you can tap shift in any direction and you will be launched 8 blocks in that direction, then while still in the air you can tap shift in any direction again and be launch 3 blocks in the direction looking. YOU CANNOT LAUNCH STRAIGHT FORWARDS YOU HAVE TO ATLEAST BE LOOKING AT A 20 DEGREE ANGLE OR MORE, IF ITS ANY LESS YOU WILL BE LAUNCHED STRAIGHT UP. You can use this on a wall if you are falling or something, this can launch you any direction but straight up or down. This will have a 3 second cooldown.

Also hold shift for 3 seconds and let go to be launched 15 b
locks, if you are not looking at an angle more than 70 degrees then you will be launched straight up. Then you can tap shift in any direction while in the air to be launched 3 blocks. This will have a 10 second cooldown.

THIS DOES MEAN THE SHIFT FOR AIRBLAST AND AIRSUCTION WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
Sorry I honestly don't like this idea ._.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Ability: AirDodge

Airblast in the show was one of air's main attack move, but in the plugin it is used as an OP mobility move. So something needs to replace this add on to airblast, which should be taken off of it. The move will be called AirDodge or AirJump and it will be an ability added to airblast. YES AIRBLAST LAUNCH NOW WILL BE GOTTEN RID OF.

First of you can tap shift in any direction and you will be launched 8 blocks in that direction, then while still in the air you can tap shift in any direction again and be launch 3 blocks in the direction looking. YOU CANNOT LAUNCH STRAIGHT FORWARDS YOU HAVE TO ATLEAST BE LOOKING AT A 20 DEGREE ANGLE OR MORE, IF ITS ANY LESS YOU WILL BE LAUNCHED STRAIGHT UP. You can use this on a wall if you are falling or something, this can launch you any direction but straight up or down. This will have a 3 second cooldown.

Also hold shift for 3 seconds and let go to be launched 15 b
locks, if you are not looking at an angle more than 70 degrees then you will be launched straight up. Then you can tap shift in any direction while in the air to be launched 3 blocks. This will have a 10 second cooldown.

THIS DOES MEAN THE SHIFT FOR AIRBLAST AND AIRSUCTION WILL BE DELETED BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
But then again don't listen to me because I get two faced when people run with airblast vs when I run with airblast

Status
Not open for further replies.