• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Adding The Dancing Dragon (Combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo071

Verified Member
Minecraft Name ~ Leo071
Ability Name ~ Dragon Dance (combo move)
Ability Element ~ Fire

Information ~ The Dancing Dragon is a combo move that will require (hit) Firepunch, FireBlast, FireBlast, then shift FireBlast and will create a fire tornado (bigger than the fireshield and i dont expect this to be a colourful tornado) and will protect you from other players (and also i dont expect dragons in this).

Adding this ability will make players who use combos more interested in it or more excited (hopefully) and try re- enact the part we all love. But the disadvantage of this is that the pro players will use this against the new people to the server, but anyways this is just a suggestion and i dont expect this to be approved, your opinion is yours and dont let me stand in the way of that - Leo071 dancing dragon.jpg

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Tbh, It kinda just seems op. Give me an example cooldown. What would happen if someone was in there with you.

Leo071

Verified Member
Tbh, It kinda just seems op. Give me an example cooldown. What would happen if someone was in there with you.
the cooldown of this would be 30 minutes because we never see them do this move after also if someone where in there with you wouldn't be harmed (hopefully doesnt cause too much lag) because we saw aang and zuko together in the 'tornado' and they both survived

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
1. Firepunch is a custom ability. Custom stuff = No PK support.
2. Aang and Zuko didn't create the tornado vortex thing through dance to wait for their forgiveness approval.
3. Copy cat of FireShield. Not practical in terms of "necessity".

Leo071

Verified Member
1. Firepunch is a custom ability. Custom stuff = No PK support.
2. Aang and Zuko didn't create the tornado vortex thing through dance to wait for their forgiveness approval.
3. Copy cat of FireShield. Not practical in terms of "necessity".
i dont mind what other move the creators will do instead of firepunch but i though they should use that move because at the start zuko and aang had a flame in their hand when they did it, could use fireshots instead

i dont think the server will be stable and anti lag if there were actual dragons every time when this move would be performed and i'm not quite sure what your on about when you said "forgiveness approval"

and yes i guess it kind of is copy cat of fireshield but maybe they could have it spinning not just in one place

keep replying and if you have any good ideas i could include

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
PK doesn't want copy cats, which behind there's a good reason which I won't go in detail as to "why?" in here. (I'll pm you instead if you want).

Zuko and Aang did the dance not to enhance or execute a bending technique, but to give their own apology for not saving their animal species from near extinction, and that they could get in return to be taught of the firebend. Dragons created the colorfull vortex to show clairvoyantly what is the true nature of that bending art, which they only aknowledge it after observing the vortex.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Elias

Verified Member
While the concept of it is pretty nice and I feel like if you put a bit more depth into this it could work as something in the future, just more RPG sided; there's multiple flaws with what you proposed such as the usage of add-on moves, and and balancing issues. I'm going to mark this as denied for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.