• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.3.0 BETA 10

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
More bug fixes. I've started to adopt a pattern in which I work on new features throughout the weekends (more time) and then just bug fixes throughout the week. It is by no means official, just where I am in terms of development.

Changes:
  • General Changes:
    • Bending now supports the latest builds of Factions. YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR FACTIONS / MASSIVECORE PLUGIN TO UTILIZE FACTION REGION PROTECTION
      • Requires MassiveCore 7.3.0 and Factions 2.5.0
  • Airbending Changes
    • Significantly reduce the amount of Air Particles shown. Instead of the cluster on each move, every move displays a different number of particles. This may need some more changing, but I'm liking it. Was tested with white smoke -- but all should work.
  • Waterbending Changes
    • All abilities should now respect Bloodbending. If the player is being Bloodbended, all abilities such as AirShield, Torrent, etc should stop.
  • Firebending Changes
    • Charged FireBlast should do contact damage now.
  • Chiblocking Changes
    • All abilities should now respect Paralyze. If the player is Paralyzed, all abilities such as AirShield, Torrent, etc, should stop.
    • Fix HighJump Cooldown