♔MysticEmpire♔

Discussion in 'Unofficial ProjectKorra Servers' started by MIsty, Jan 30, 2016.

1. MIsty

MIsty Member

[​IMG]

Created 8.31.2015 * Public Since 9.10.2015 * UpTime: 99.8%
    SERVER IP: play.mysticempire.net WEBSITE: http://mysticempire.net VERSION:1.8,1.9,1.10,1.11 Bungee

[​IMG]

TWITTER: @MCMysticEmpire FACEBOOK Join! YOUTUBE: Subscribe!
    TEAMSPEAK: Connect! INSTAGRAM: @MysticEmpire Disccord: Invite

Check out our new Promo Video to Remember our progress after year one!

Server Rules
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When you are tired of fighting and want to get more involved into the server exploring the world or just want to play survival alone, you have 2 options to choose:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. CoffeTacos

CoffeTacos Member

It said there that the server is "all languages". It's true? because English is not my language and I am using right now google translate so sorry for my awful english.
    And I am already banned and warned in a lot of servers only because I speak another language and I dont know ANYTHING about the language so I am looking for a server with no discrimination. :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brilashy

Brilashy Member

Yes you have right, we dont have that awful rule of "english only" because that it's kinda racist. I know the feeling of dont know another language and you are saying "please someone help me because i dont know english" or "someone speak (language)?" and they ban you or warn you only because you dont know english. But yeah this is a "all language" server!! On here you can speak English, Spanish, French, Tagalog and others. Feel free to join and I personally will speak with you in the language you need. By the way wich language do you speak?

• Like Like x 1
  4. CoffeTacos

CoffeTacos Member

I speak español xD y bueno muchas gracias! Soy Mexicana y he estado buscando un server en donde pueda hablar español libremente y no me critiquen o discriminen solo porque no se o no entiendo el ingles. Seguro llegare y me quedare por mucho tiempo!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brilashy

Brilashy Member

Nunca te discriminaremos. Te estare esperando con ansias y tambien te ayudare un poco con tu ingles si lo deseas xD Solo buscame en el server y te ayudare con mucho gusto a darte un recorrido en el server y en todo lo que necesites :) Cuidate!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. MIsty

MIsty Member

Bravo, bien vinedos MysticEmpire! -doesn't really speak spanish. We believe everyone should have a shot at playing Mystic and pk!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sassbot

Sassbot Member

I love this server! after playing on this server for a while now, I can honestly say that this server has the best staff members in all of Minecraft! Keep up the good work ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. MIsty

MIsty Member

Looking for Developers! Please read more here : LINK

9. MIsty

MIsty Member

[​IMG]

You are invited to Mystics First Birthday Celebration!

Let's remember the good times you all had on this server so far, whether you are an old player or a new player. Let's thank the staff team for everything that was done for us to keep the server up and going as well somewhere fun to play!.
    Also BIG thanks to all our players that gave us such great success, because without them, we wouldn't be anything!

To help celebrate the server anniversary, there will be a 50% off sale in the donation store! This sale will last from August 31, 2016 through September 10, 2016.
    So make sure you buy what you want while prices are low!

Free /trails for the week of August 31st-September 3rd in our /Main server.

**Stay Tuned for a New updated post and Promo Video to celebrate our 1 year of success!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ThePhoenixForce9

That feeling when your server is corrupt and yet you still have hopes people'll join from PK forums o,_,o
    Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 2.19.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 2.22.13 AM.png

11. MIsty

MIsty Member

DISCLAIMER: this server 100% does not tolerate toxicity or disrespect to anyone one ( staff or players)

You will be perm muted and/or jailed if you destroy the arenas with obscenity
    if you are jailed you are fair game to /smite or anything else an admin can think of to torture you before you leave/quit and or apologize and get your act together. before you get perm banned

Long live the Empire

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sobki

Staff Member Developer

I've played on this server a wee bit, and the community seem incredibly loveable. The staff on here are very dedicated and work hard for the server. Definitely check it out! ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Aww that's soo sweet. I'm gonna take it as an opportunity to insult and discriminate other fellow natives so I can fend them off this server or have them rage quit everytime I arrive. Looking forward to that, so thank you > : D Me three ÷÷÷÷÷ I hate that stupid rule.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Jokes aside... been (t)here a few times within a short stays and I still liking it :)

Pros (no minuses so far):
    • Chat is might favorite pace; not too much active but not less. It is so easy to track in between messages and the responses are quick enough for me.
    • Decent number of players :) Right now it was at 12... still better than having 5 or less.
    • Been on an arena and again: a lot of players been there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. MIsty

MIsty Member

I am thrilled you are having such a fun time on our server; I love your feedback. I'd like to say hi next time you are on so if I'm there send me a whisper (/w traced_ or /msg traced_ hey!) And I will be sure to say hello.

Hopefully never, but if you do experience any problems or need help you can always use /helpop in game to reach staff if any are online. We also have a feedback/help section on our forums. On the website you can find our discord channel or you can join our community Skype by adding me directly : traceddot

I look forward to hearing from you again!
    As always I hope your stay continues to be awesome!

-Traced

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Experencing an odd bug with using surge wall from bottles. I don't think pk by itself messed that technique up, because I happen to experence on this server.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

17. Brilashy

Brilashy Member

Hello hello.
    Are you talking about that waterbenders are able or not able to use surge with waterbottles?
    Thanks for reporting this. Also, I invite you to register and make threads on our forums if you are experimenting more problems (www.mysticempire.net).
    Have a good day!

• Like Like x 2
  18. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Don't know If it is only with waterbottles, but I did see the ability working improperly while holding them.

19. Brilashy

Brilashy Member

Oh i see now the problem. It seems that surgeshield has a CD with bottles, but if just sourcing from water blocks it doesn't have a cooldown at all.
    This is pretty weird but we will look into this to fix the problem.
    Thanks again for your report!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

It is actually PK's fault after all. Sorry for false accusing...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1