• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Healing Water bending move one at last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
So Healing its boring it needs something what about this i call it bestow i know the name sounds a little stupid b ut hear me out select a water source and bestow a gift or curse on a apponoinet butchered that tap right click to for 6 7 seconds repeatlly to channel the water and give them a random buff or tap left click to give them a debuff hold shift give yourself a random buff for 6 seconds during day 7 during night 10 during full moon cause 1.0 night 3.0 full moon it could be configuraable and maybe it could get hire like speed 1 day speed 2 night speed 3 full moon i don't know tell what you thing i think this could really add something more to Healing

Green

Verified Member
Healing waters in the show fixed problems that the human body had. Like cuts, or something. It does not have the capabilities to make a human faster or stronger. So this is a no from me.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
Why does everything have ta be base on the show be creative don't just think that its not from the show it can't be done expand you capability

Green

Verified Member
Why does everything have ta be base on the show be creative don't just think that its not from the show it can't be done expand you capability
Because you have to follow the rules of the avatar universe. This is not possible in the show. But I am the first person to agree with you that everything doesn't have to be exactly in the show.

Make some more suggestions but make sure they are logical with the rules of the avatar universe.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Because it doesn't count as bending anymore.

Analogy: its the same as if you suggested "watermanipulation hitting someone will get that person hypnotize to obey under your control (wasd keys)", than counter the person who says "its not canon" with your argument of "Why does everything have ta be base on the show be creative don't just think that its not from the show it can't be done expand you capability.

Balance, Logic and Canon are the key factors that makes up bending as, well bending and not some fictional magic-based plugin. Putting this sentence as my Signature now.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It not magic its called thinking outside the box and thinking like you will never make far
Well, it isn't bending anymore.

My favourite repeated argument: Do you what ProjectKorra stand for? Do you know who she is? Supposedly you know, so take that question as rhetorical.

Here's the answer for those who don't know: She's a canon character, that bends all four elements. To emphasis what these "all" are: water, fire, earth and air.

The Name stands for what this plugin is based off, so If it gets an ability that isn't shown in the show or comics - it shouldn't be called ProjectKorra than.

Also, re-read my last analogy again before this reply or just look at my signature that is below this post vvvvvv (Thank you).

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This doesn't make sense. In the show, healing waters fixed ailments -- it didn't give you speed or other buffs, and it certainly didn't hurt anyone!

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.