• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied What if you could just download all custom moves with one button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
This is more of a website suggestion but it involves project korra (Core) a lot as-well.

So I basically gave away what this was about but what if and I mean what if we could download all of the projectkorra custom abilities with one button? I would love this personally and so would my staff. Of course someone would have to update it and we would have to compress it into a zip file first. But if we do get this, please make sure you test moves and know what moves are working with the current update and what moves are not working with the current update.

owlcool

Verified Member
I personally think this would be a terrible idea. It could drive away server owners. There are replacements of moves, like combustion 2.0 and multiple versions of moves, like the first and second version of meditation. Probably a pretty horrible idea if we want more servers.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This is defiantly something I can't see ever being added... In fact I can't see any logical reason of why you'd want to download every add-on at once... Many add-ons aren't supported or are outdated and others are simply abandoned. You'd get multiple peoples versions of the same general idea as well. Essentially you'd be getting a large file you'd have to sort through anyways...

HydroMan

Verified Member
How about you can check mark each download you see on a resource page and click download, which would download each addon you added check mark? :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Why not click download instead... o_O
becuz it waste up ur times just to visit each of their pages, click download, return back to "resourced" and continue... (even if i don't own a pk server, atleast ik how it feels). Wouldn't be easy if there was a "download" button next to each addon that is listed in resources page, instead of always needing to open all tabs too cluther your broswer with :| ? (this is my just suggestion to make it so with rheotorical question)

owlcool

Verified Member
becuz it waste up ur times just to visit each of their pages, click download, return back to "resourced" and continue... (even if i don't own a pk server, atleast ik how it feels). Wouldn't be easy if there was a "download" button next to each addon that is listed in resources page, instead of always needing to open all tabs too cluther your broswer with :| ? (this is my just suggestion)
Because each add-on has information you should look at so it doesn't crash your server.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Omnicypher and Owlcool make extremely valid points. It shouldn't even waste that much time unless you keep deleting and redownloading them for whatever reason. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.