• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied What Chi Blockers should and shouldn't climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking over at the popular thread about allowing chi's to climb.

I do like it, but most of the part I don't agree with. And since it's locked, I cannot comment it, so that brough to inforce the idea into this thread.

Ok, so chi blockers with acrobatstance (or with a new introduced ability) should be able to climb (like ladder-alike) mis-positioned fence, gates, pumkin, leafs (envision them with branches), 1/2 slabs, vertical/open-trapdoor, door, iron bar, cobblestone wall, bed, anvil, brewing stand, enchanting table, end rodes, tripwire, dispenser, dropper, and signs.

Acrobat/dexterityStance would also turn (to the user) the above listed non-solid blocks into solid blocks.

Additionally, chi's should also be able to grab onto blocks that have an air gap in the wall, because the person then has the capacity to get their firm grasp with their "fingers" onto stuff.

xNuminousx

I like this idea.... :eek: I'm going to (if I remember/have time) look into this and see if I can accomplish this... If I don't... well.... TO THE CONCEPT DESIGNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.