• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 8/11/15

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hello Everybody! That's right we have 3 in a row. It's shocking really. Anyway things have been busy like always, I don't have much of an anecdote for this one, so I'll just get into it.

Development: The dev team is still at working fixing bugs here and there. It's looking like the hunt shouldn't be going on for much longer, but accidents do happen so don't hold us to that.

Digital: The special project from the earlier updates is still a work in progress, but also mentioned earlier, we're going to want some fan content for it. So drawings, animations, videos, etc are encouraged.

Community: Just like above, user generated content is kind of encouraged, both for the project and to keep the spirit of the forums up for this time

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Post Thread Discussion: What core ability do you find most useful? Which addon ability do you find most useful?

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Hello Everybody! That's right we have 3 in a row. It's shocking really. Anyway things have been busy like always, I don't have much of an anecdote for this one, so I'll just get into it.

Development: The dev team is still at working fixing bugs here and there. It's looking like the hunt shouldn't be going on for much longer, but accidents do happen so don't hold us to that.

Digital: The special project from the earlier updates is still a work in progress, but also mentioned earlier, we're going to want some fan content for it. So drawings, animations, videos, etc are encouraged.

Community: Just like above, user generated content is kind of encouraged, both for the project and to keep the spirit of the forums up for this time

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Post Thread Discussion: What core ability do you find most useful? Which addon ability do you find most useful?
We all would like new Beta with bug fixes.