• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 27/09/15

V

Vidcom

Before we get started, a reiteration of last week’s message from the Digital department:

"Hello, this is Kiam from the digital department! Soon, ProjectKorra will be releasing a few different types of videos to showcase the plugin in cool ways. I, Kiam would like to hear from you as a community on what you'd like to see! Whether it be a survival series or instructional videos, I want your input! You can contact me through private message on the ProjectKorra forums. Thank you!"

Development

Hey guys! So we got two new Dev builds out for 1.8, both involving massive restructures of a lot of bending. Most of the issues found in Beta 4 have been resolved now in Beta 5, such as death message issues, and expect more like this in future. The main theme of 1.8 development is quality, not quantity. There will be some new features by the end though!

Addon developers, remember to update your addons!

Digital

See above. Really, please talk to him! We don’t want to make videos you guys don’t want. Also, shout-out to those who did message him last week, you guys are the best.

Community

Still not much to say here, apart from that you should be seeing a new Head Mod in a few weeks or so. Remember to drink lots of water and don’t procrastinate too much, guys.

Also, what’s your favourite film? Discuss below ^^

Matt

Verified Member
Omg I bet you didn't even play on burning crusade, this game is so boooooring and blizzard is sooooooo lazy, I remember when it used to be HARD. I bet you can't even solo hell fire citidel heroic

Whoops wrong forum
#World of Warcraft FTW
(<3 Vidcom)

Last edited:

Migsel

Verified Member
don’t procrastinate too much, guys.
So I got this History project/assignment that was given to us at the beginning of the school year (about August 25-30 or so) and I started doing doing it tonight and its 11:22 PM and I wake up at 5 AM for the bus and I'll finish it right after this

Sorin

Verified Member
Omg I bet you didn't even play on burning crusade, this game is so boooooring and blizzard is sooooooo lazy, I remember when it used to be HARD. I bet you can't even solo hell fire citidel heroic

Whoops wrong forum
#World of Warcraft FTW
(<3 Vidcom)
i have a new found respect for you.

V

Vidcom

So I got this History project/assignment that was given to us at the beginning of the school year (about August 25-30 or so) and I started doing doing it tonight and its 11:22 PM and I wake up at 5 AM for the bus and I'll finish it right after this
If you need any help with that, History is my forte :p

BubbaTree

Verified Member

Whoops wrong forum
#World of Warcraft FTW
(<3 Vidcom)
HA, typical casual. I'm sure a casual like you enjoyed the dumbed down version of the game in burning crusade. I played in vanilla when things were really hard. We had to walk bare foot, up hill, both ways, through lava with 40 people just to get in to a raid!
I bet you never even saw the real naxx, pleb.

Matt

Verified Member
HA, typical casual. I'm sure a casual like you enjoyed the dumbed down version of the game in burning crusade. I played in vanilla when things were really hard. We had to walk bare foot, up hill, both ways, through lava with 40 people just to get in to a raid!
I bet you never even saw the real naxx, pleb.
Hehe, I think Legion will beat vanilla by a mile