• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterGrip Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
First of all, this is for Waterbenders only because they have very few combos. (I know earth has none by default but water is my favorite, lol.)

This is a combo that lets you grip your opponent and pull them towards you. You know how Ming-Hua grabbed Opal for example? (When the Red Lotus were wrecking the Air Temple.)

Anyways, It's a medium ranged combo, about 10 blocks. So the combo itself is: Torrent (Hold Sneak) -> Watermanipulation (Release Sneak)

Then a whip of water strikes out and grabs the target it hits and pulls it back and makes the target fly behind you. (Configurable force.)

Picture of the idea:

Anyways hope you like and if you don't, let me know in a nice way. No need to spread hate in this world...<3

Last edited:

ILLFATE

Verified Member
First of all, this is for Waterbenders only because they have very few combos. (I know earth has none by default but water is my favorite, lol.)

This is a combo that lets you grip your opponent and pull them towards you. You know how Ming-Hua grabbed Jinora for example? (When the Red Lotus were wrecking the Air Temple.)

Anyways, It's a medium ranged combo, about 10 blocks. So the combo itself is: Torrent (Hold Sneak) -> Watermanipulation (Release Sneak)

Then a whip of water strikes out and grabs the target it hits and pulls it back and makes the target fly behind you. (Configurable force.)

Picture of the idea:

Anyways hope you like and if you don't, let me know in a nice way. No need to spread hate in this world...<3
Nice nice , no ShadowBending riff-raff
I LOVE IT!
I think jed's gonna add that to water arms doe

Jimmy

Verified Member
sounds like a great idea really useful if your at a edge near lava and you grip a firebender at you and flys into lava

Status
Not open for further replies.