• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCrash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member

There was a good gif of Katara sending a lizard-type creature through this ability. If anyone can find it, please share it here so that I can add it to this original post.
0:38

Surge (Sneak) > Torrent (Left Click) > Torrent (Left Click) > Surge.

Sends a huge stream (as shown in the gif), JedCore WaterFlow alike, that goes only in straight and like surge sends people away when catching them it its wake.

The Difference between surge is that with this you can pick up people that walk in it from the side while it still going, and with this attack you can't freeze your target. Obviously, you can't surge-shield with this.

Additionally, as seen from the first gif, you can even throw send entities (including boats and lighten up tnt) high up in the air.

* More comming soon *

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Agree. It is very predictable and unnecessary, so I wish this gets rejected soon. Though, I thought of another way on how this technique can be implanted.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.