• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterBubble Add-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
This is a move demonstrated by Katara during her battle with Hama
GIF:

To do this , simply left click on a Torrent that is 1 block away from you. The animation for this will be water particles expanding. This has a 10 second cooldown. This is only usable during the full moon and if it's not full moon , only watermanip can be blocked.

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
I really like this idea, but I don't like it how you can only stop torrent on a full moon. Maybe if you stop torrent when its not a full moon, it won't do AS much damage?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Very original and such well thought. I love this :) I think this should be stricted! to only one block, non the less non further away ,as the bender needs to time this right and aim at that moment, which balances it (makes definally not op)
:)

EragonRider

Verified Member
I like it. Besides the fact that it should only be during FULL moon. I think you should be able to block it just at night; if it's at full moon, there's really no purpose... A few hits of any water move and YOU'RE OUT!!!!

orfeas

Verified Member
Oh good only in full moon.I was about to say that the admin has said that he does not want torrent to be block able in any way but the full moon feature makes it more balanced!Very well though.(btw my signature is this scene )

Status
Not open for further replies.