• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending - Tangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
NOTE: This idea was by @Ming_Hua. I decided to take over it since Ming hasn't been here for awhile and I feel like it should be updated. Original thread: http://projectkorra.com/threads/vinewrap.2651/#post-34338

Element: Water
Sub-Element: Plant
Description: Control grass allowing you to trap your enemy to the ground.
Effect: Paralysis for 3 seconds (Configurable).
Control: Shift on a glass plant (or block) and left click a direction. (Source is configurable)
Appearance: Grass plant will rush on the ground towards selected direction until it hits an entity or goes far enough. Similar to the add-on EarthLine, but with grass and travels farther. Once it hits something, a 3x3 patch of tall grass will appear, trapping the target.

How is it useful?
  • Gives a plantbender more moves.
  • Gives the ability to trap enemies to the ground.
How is it not OP?
  • Enemies ensnared can still bend. Airbenders can airblast out. Firebenders can burn plants or FireJet out. Waterbenders can cut plants or WaterWave out. Earthbenders can Catapult or RaiseEarth out.
  • Does not do any damage.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Not the first time I see this idea, but good job though! This will bring more attention for the next plantbending ability to be the next one released.

Status
Not open for further replies.