• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
So as a lot of you know waterarms made it to stock pk (witch is really cool). So this addon would be for the grab function. What this addon would do is enable you to throw entity's at another entity dealing around 2 - 3 hearts of damage (collision damage), as well as being able to throw entity's at walls and doing 2 - 4 hearts of damage (velocity damage), waterarms it self is amazing as it is now but I feel that this would add more realism to the grab function of the ability. Thanks for reading my suggestion! And tell me what could be changed in this suggestion!
- Soarinsorin

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
It'd make more sense for waterarms to be able to do this, but octopusform could balanse-wise very muchly so do with such a feature. Nontheless, it's iconic for watery tendrils to grab and throw people in the show. We'll see what we can concoct.

Sorin

Verified Member
Yeah water arms is op at the, moment but if you fix your config right it isn't as op. The only reason I'm suggesting this is so that it is more realistic. But like it say's "most diverse water move." So let's add some more diversity.
I want this for octopusform, water arms is too op as it is currently...

Hero

Verified Member
Yeah water arms is op at the, moment but if you fix your config right it isn't as op. The only reason I'm suggesting this is so that it is more realistic. But like it say's "most diverse water move." So let's add some more diversity.
Im all about more diversity, so you get my full support....even though octopusform is cooler...

Sorin

Verified Member
Im all about more diversity, so you get my full support....even though octopusform is cooler...
Yes I do love octopus form as well and i'm really hoping to see it get some cool features, but I haven't seen too many suggestions for it, some but not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.