• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into (Water) [Healing] Group Healing Addition

Healing is great right now, though it could be better.
This suggestion would allow for you to heal multiple people, though, at a cost of less healing power.
This was shown in LoK's Season 2 Finale

This image would show some possible radii of group healing. The Cyan ring shows a medium-sized radius. The sea lantern represents where you would be sneaking at, with the area inside the rings being where the group healing would take place, possibly defined with light-blue redstone particles (similar to the move iceclaws from jedcore) or even have splash particles (the ones that appear while you're fishing) in the area inside. All people standing inside would receive regeneration 1, as opposed to 2, compensation for inducing healing in a large area.

The Red Ring shows another theoretical radius for the group healing, though to me, it does seem a bit big, so I'm not sure about it.

There can be duration, radius, power (of the regeneration), and cooldown config options for group healing.

EDIT 1:
I'm stupid. I forgot to say how this would work.
Hold sneak while looking at water and left click to select your base point for where you want the healing area to be.

EDIT 2:
Perhaps if other waterbenders hold sneak in the healing area too, the regeneration power can be buffed up.

Last edited:
Brilliant! Image broken, but I believe you picked this up from Kya when she healing the team avatar (the two orphant brothers and Korra).

Oh, your link corresponds with what I said.

xNuminousx

Healing groups shouldn't be based on the AoE of your body but rather the AoE of the targeted area. And rather than being circular it would be more rectangular.

Ex:
Batch_healing.png

In the example, Kya charged a section of water with healing properties via bending and moves that section across each target. Upon touch, the target is healed.

She uses the same technique in a bath tub:
cb1a922aa64f9192d148abf933ec68243e6cdb80_hq.jpg

And Katara also uses the method of using a section of charged water to heal in her healing hut:
d16ec6ef2a9796d85374954b9a9ad2be.jpg

Note: When a waterbender attempts to heal a large radius (Like healing and/or searching for blocked chi paths across a whole body) they always move the charged water across the body rather than charging a large blob of water.

Note: When a waterbender attempts to heal a large radius (Like healing and/or searching for blocked chi paths across a whole body) they always move the charged water across the body rather than charging a large blob of water.
If you're saying that should be carried to minecraft, maybe it will eelwork If there were more injured victims that needed treatment and you had to sweep the mouse against the players. Come to think, that's what Kya did which wasn't a simultaneous process when she was healing the three people and Superbower's suggestion might be useless (nothing personal, but I imagine CD seeing it as such) from that perspective, as you can just do the following canon example in the game by sweeping the cursor (although the delay for the regeneration to kick in for a new person makes it impractical). As for healing one person, it is much more appriopate with just aiming as the bodies don't lie on their back in minecraft.

Last edited: