• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Update Emergency

Aesow

Hi guys ! I'd like to know if you're going to release a new update to fix the waterbending ? it's not working properly. For example the watermanipulation doesn't do any damage or even hit the target, the surge is not working and causes the server to go down. I think that the all community would like to solve those problems but only you can do it ^^ So if you have any update that's coming please let us now.
Thank you.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I haven't heard of these issues. Make sure WaterManipulation's collisionRadius config option is high enough to properly detect entities. Also, feel free to post any errors when using Surge that results in your server crashing. We'd be happy to point you in the right direction to fixing your issues.

0ct0ber

Water bottles are not working properly for moves that are supposed to involve them optionally on the official server and others; the bug seems to start at one point, and then stay for a long time.

Water bottles are not working properly for moves that are supposed to involve them optionally on the official server and others; the bug seems to start at one point, and then stay for a long time.
Should have posted official server sub-forum, but ok (probably admins/mod will move this, but they tend to forget lol). (For a second there I thought you were OP) Just hope server moderators will fix it, as they do seem like abandoned it and I think the fix might not happen soon by my anticipation.

Last edited:

Aesow

Thank you for your quick answer ! well apparently your solution works for the watermanipulation. For the surge however it's still a big problem you'll find below the message of the console from when the server goes down. By the way we're running the server in 1.12.2 and the version for ProjectKorra is 1.8.6. I hope that you'll be able to help me and my friends and find a solution to this problem of crash.

Sorry for all those screenshots but I couldn't copy and paste them here it was way too long ^^

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Could you make sure you're actually running the right versions? And could you provide a bending debug (/b debug in-game) before the error?

Aesow

For the file with the debug here it is. Thanks guys. After thinking, we are not sure but we think that the problem with the surge comes from the fact that we modify the value of the nightfactor for 0 so it might be the problem maybe ? We are not sure ! anyway if you think that this is the problem we will change the value for 1.

https://pastebin.com/nEwjYytU

Thank you for your help