• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Tremorsense rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
With the 1.9 Glowing effect I think we can make it so tremorsense actually looks like its from the show. When used entities connected to the earth would be visible. And if possible, caverns would be highlighted to show that they are empty.

Last edited:
That's not possible as far as I heard. That will make everyone see the glowing effect, not just earthbenders.

Please use the search bar before posting your thread. You are spamming the forum with the same idea.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Or they tell the community that it won't work, and if it does later then it's a nice surprise. When he told you, it was probably true then. Now it's different.

At least I wasn't the one who said it :D I'm just saying CD should check their facts first before going to judge something. Unless nobody could have known if glow animation can be turned invisible (or is it (still unknown ?!).

Than I guess that thread would need to be un-denied, lol.

http://projectkorra.com/posts/53946/

Search box was buggy. You probably clicked the "search" button once and so it didn't properly filter all the available threads. Also, be sure to click
Well, it was denied at the time because it was like before 1.9 was out (I'm pretty sure it was released like 3 months later), so nobody knew if it was going to work.. It was kind of in the air..

Looking into! :)

Green

Ok this is how I think tremorsense should work:

When activated with a click you will be able to see through all earth blocks, in a 20 block radius. connected to the place you are standing. All none bendable blocks (air included) will look like void blocks (execept the ones vible to you normally. If an entity in standing on earth them they will also be shown, and there will be glowstone there feet, which can be seen through any block including none bendable. This is because let's say you are in your house that has stone floors, you activate this ability and see there is a burgaler in your house because you are touching the floor and so is he, glowstone will be shown up at the place they are stepping, that can be seen through the wall.

I hope this gives an idea or solves the problem. This gives earth a cool move that actually is useful. :)

^ That should definitely needs to be disabled by default. I can see it lagging a few servers and some might see it as OP technique.

Green, it is op because most consider x-ray being op (which is called an hack for an reason), and this is fundamentally the same thing. Correct me If I'm wrong, but I think some servers would get lag from this ability of yours because they might not handle all the block updates that happen all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.