• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMGbaum

Verified Member
So, you know how when you use the torrent ability where you left-click, you can freeze the water? Well... I was thinking, what if you could freeze the water from the torrent ability when you release shift and the water makes a ring around you that expands outward and pushes people back? That would make a ring of ice around you, which would help with defense. Just a suggestion.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I don't see how making the torrent wave ice would help with defense. It would still have the same effects as the water version.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
So, you know how when you use the torrent ability where you left-click, you can freeze the water? Well... I was thinking, what if you could freeze the water from the torrent ability when you release shift and the water makes a ring around you that expands outward and pushes people back? That would make a ring of ice around you, which would help with defense. Just a suggestion.
  1. Not Canon
We cleary seen Katara using torrent blast freeze in The PuppetMaster episode, but I never did recall someone creating circular wave around you that freezes everyone in its contact.

2. Way OP​

It's just is too me. Are you outnumber by 10 or even by 20 people and trapped in one spot? No problem, just do 'this' and you'll be able to bail out easily in no time, while others are suffocating to death or left as ice popcycle solders for some time.

3. In my theory...
it would be diffucult as hell for an average or even maybe for 1 out 2 master waterbenders to pull this trick of. IMO it is way easier to release something then to costantly manipulate a big construct, especally that is around you. Releasing it and once again focus on it to freeze in just a SECOND somehow feels wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.