• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Toggleable Moves Without AvatarState.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paliate

Hello, I have a server with donator ranks such as avatar.
I would like to be able to give the toggleable abilities to them without giving them avatarstate.
I think it'd be really helpful to server owners who think that avatarstate is too op (i know its configurable) and want to give their donators the toggle without the state.

DanStryder

So would this be toggleable for 1 element or would they need all the elements to be able to be so cool and masterful? Because if it's like separate element permission for example, that'd be ace to see

Joeri

Well, you could set avataratate modifier to 1x and disable all potion effects. It would gives togglebles but not empowered bending

paliate

Dan, my initial idea was to make it for only avatars, but the no cooldown for 1 element is seeable as a donation rank for a server owner.

Joeri, what if the owner wants avatarstate for something else? :p.
Example: lower ranking avatar gets no cooldowns and higher ranking ones get the full avatarstate.

It'd add a bit more for server owners to add to donations aswell as not fully basically disabling all addon damage to avatarstate.

Joeri

Dan, my initial idea was to make it for only avatars, but the no cooldown for 1 element is seeable as a donation rank for a server owner.

Joeri, what if the owner wants avatarstate for something else? :p.
Example: lower ranking avatar gets no cooldowns and higher ranking ones get the full avatarstate.

It'd add a bit more for server owners to add to donations aswell as not fully basically disabling all addon damage to avatarstate.
I know, but its a temporary solution i guess?

DanStryder

Having it as 4 separate permissions might be an idea though, might not be canon but yeah still would be good to see

Status
Not open for further replies.